Emergency Foster Care —
Kindred Family Focus offers Emergency Foster Care services to youth, ages birth to 18, needing immediate placement in a safe and nurturing environment.
Specially trained foster parents are on call 24/7 to take youth into their homes for emergency, short-term placement when removal from their family is necessary. Typical situations involve abuse, neglect, unsafe living conditions, teens at risk of homelessness, or youth legal issues.
Youth Served: Short-term placement when a child must be removed from the home because of abuse, neglect, or unsafe living conditions.
- Trauma-sensitive care
- Emergency foster care services, available 24/7
- Specially trained foster parents
- Departments of Juvenile Services
- County Human Service Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Community Programs
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Member of Foster Family-based Treatment Association
- MCCCA member