Treatment Foster Care —
The PATH ID Treatment Foster Care program provides in-home care for children with severe emotional and behavioral problems. Specialized, highly trained and educated foster parents are certified in medication monitoring and crisis intervention.
Treatment Foster Care
Youth Served: Youth, ages birth to 21, who can benefit from the structure and modeling of a strong, healthy foster family, counseling, and treatment.
- Counseling and treatment for severe emotional and behavioral issues
- Recommendation from a mental health professional
- Prior out-of-home placement(s) or risk of out-of-home care
- Specially trained and educated foster parents
- Wrap Around treatment team
- Trauma-sensitive care
- Departments of Juvenile Services
- County Human Service Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Community Programs