Supervised Visitation —
Providing Safety and Documentation for Visits with Your Child
Supervised visitation services provide safety and documentation for visits with your child.
Kindred Family Focus offers three levels of supervision based on your need, level of risk, and the decision of your case supervision county: minimum supervision, direct supervision, and direct supervision with parenting component.
We work with you to schedule visits at one of the Kindred Family Focus office locations, in the community, or in your home.
Youth Served: Supervision when visitation requires monitoring for safety and documentation.
- Trauma-sensitive care
- Minimum supervision
- Direct supervision
- Direct supervision with parenting component
- Visits conducted at a Kindred Family Focus office, in the community, or in your home
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Member of Foster Family-based Treatment Association
- MCCCA members
- County Human Service Agencies