Chrysalis Program —
Short-Term Hospital Care for Girls Suffering from Severe Psychological, Emotional, or Behavioral Difficulties
Indian Oaks Academy provides inpatient services through Riverside Medical Center in Kankakee, IL, for girls suffering from severe psychological, emotional, or behavioral difficulties.
The Chrysalis Program features a structured and invitational, relational-based approach to treatment for eating disorders, self-harming behaviors, aggression, suicidal/homicidal thoughts and behaviors, and depression and anxiety.
Youth Served: Girls suffering from severe psychological, emotional, or behavioral difficulties.
- A 9-bed psychiatric inpatient unit for girls at Riverside Medical Center in Kankakee, IL
- Individualized programming
- Private bedrooms for residents' safety
- Family partnership in the treatment process
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy