Lighthouse Group Home —
Programs for Girls Ages 12-21
Youth Served: The Lighthouse addresses the needs of girls, ages 12-21, who have completed an Indian Oaks Academy residential treatment program, but who are not ready to step down to a family setting. Clients typically reside at the Lighthouse for 12 to 18 months, with the goal of moving to a more independent living option like a transitional living place, or the return home to a client’s family.
- The Lighthouse Group Home at Indian Oaks Academy offers services that facilitate continued growth for girls during their final stages of treatment and prepares them for successful community living.
- 8-bed group home
- Private bedrooms for residents' safety
- Family partnership in the treatment process
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Licensed, on-site, year-round, private school
- The Lighthouse Group Home is licensed by the Child Welfare Agency.
- Indian Oaks Academy's treatment programs
- Youth may also be referred directly from the community if they have successfully completed another treatment program that has prepared them for living safely and effectively within the community.