CADI Waiver Services —
Home- and Community-Based Care for Children and Young Adults with Developmental Disabilities
CADI Waiver services help you find and access services for your developmentally disabled child or teen. Kindred Family Focus is a Minnesota Department of Human Services provider of CADI Waiver services.
Our services promote optimal health, independence, safety, and integration of your child or teen in your home and community, so you can avoid institutionalized care.
Youth Served: Care for youth and young adults with developmental disabilities.
- Trauma-sensitive care
- Waiver programming includes the 245B regulations for youth and young adults with developmental disabilities
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA)
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Member of Foster Family-Based Treatment Association
- MCCCA members
- Departments of Juvenile Services
- County Human Service Agencies
- Community Programs