Or download and print the forms at home:
Friday, March 1st
- 19+ divisions, beginning at approximately 5 p.m.
Saturday, March 2nd
- All other divisions (18 and under), beginning at approximately 8 a.m.
Teams will be contacted the week of the tournament with their official start time.
Age divisions are determined by the participant’s age as of September 1, 2018.
Grand Prairie School (Onarga Academy’s Campus)
300 E. Seminary, Onarga, IL
Cost Per Team:
Includes t-shirt for each registered player and guarantee to play at least 2 games
Attn: Laura Vecchetti
P.O. Box 107
Onarga, IL 60955
Also keep up to date with us on our Facebook page with information!
- 15 minutes or 15 points determines the winner of the game.
- Double elimination/each team is guaranteed to play 2 games.
- Championship games are single elimination.
- 3-person team with one substitute allowed.
- Trophies will be presented to first- and second-place winners.
- A division may be canceled due to insufficient interest.
- Any inappropriate behavior will result in an automatic suspension of the player or players involved. Swearing, fighting, or malicious contact are some examples. The referee/mediator is the final authority.
- The designated team captain is the only team member allowed to approach the referee/mediator regarding disputes and/or questions.
- Hanging on the rim is not allowed. Hanging on the rim will result in loss of point.
- A coin toss determines the first possession.
- One 30-second timeout per team is allowed. The clock will only stop during the last two minutes for free throws and timeouts.
- Substitutions are allowed at dead ball only.
- Taking the ball back: After every change of possession, the offense must take the ball back behind the 3-point line. Air-balls, steals, etc. are all included.
- Applies to Small Gym only: The structure for the overhead running track is out-of-bounds. It should be treated as such and would cause a change of possession.
- The sixth team foul and after results in one free throw. If the shot is missed, regardless of rim contact, you maintain possession of the ball. If you make the shot, possession alternates.
- Age 19 & Over teams call their own fouls. Court mediators will settle disputes and reserves the right to call fouls, if deemed necessary.
- The referee will call the game for teams 18 and under.
- 15 points or 15 minutes determine the winner of the game.
- One point awarded for each basket.
- Two points for each 3-point basket.
- If there is a tie at the end of 15 minutes, 3 members from each team will each shoot one free throw to determine the winner (repeat if necessary).
- Take ball to the 3-point line.
- Regular boundaries, half court is out-of-bounds.
- Participants must be ready to begin the game at the official’s starting time. Be at the gym at least one game early in case of forfeitures.