Transition & Assessment —
The PATH ND Transition and Assessment Bed (TAP) program finds an immediate placement option for youth who need emergency care. Youth remain in transitional placement for up to 90 days, while the youth’s needs are assessed and an appropriate, least-restrictive placement can be located.
Transition & Assessment Bed Program (TAP)
Youth Served: Up to 90-day transitional placement while a youth’s needs are assessed.
- Immediate placement for youth who need emergency care
- Assessment of youth’s needs
- Up to 90-day placement while an appropriate, least-restrictive placement can be located
- Trauma-sensitive care
- Departments of Juvenile Services
- County Human Service Agencies
- Law Enforcement
- Community Programs