WRAP Around Case Management —
PATH ND WRAP Around Case Management services utlize family direction and involvement to assure that families and youth receive the best-matched services at the right time.
WRAP Around Case Management Services
Youth Served: WRAP Around Case Management assembles a team of professionals to deliver flexible, real-time support and responsiveness to a child’s and family’s needs as they navigate multiple mental health and child welfare services.
- Families are full and equal partners in all aspects of planning, delivery, management and evaluation
- The WRAP Around team consists of professionals and individuals committed to the family through support and service relationships
- Informal supports help families bridge the complexity of multiple mental health and child welfare-related challenges
- Collaboration between systems and team members helps build and deliver effective services
- Resources and supports, both in and out of the family, are utilized for solutions.
- Family diversity is valued and respected
- Services fit around the family’s needs verses the family fitting into the service plans
- The WRAP Around process identifies, enhances, and builds on the assets of the child and family
- The team works to meet the goals outlined in the WRAP Around plan until services are no longer required
- The WRAP Around team utilizes evidence-based strategies to ensure measurable outcomes are successfully met
- Goals for children with multiple needs include stabilizing mental health symptoms and behaviors, and establishing family supports
- The ultimate goal of WRAP Around Case Management services is to eliminate risks and preserve the family.
- North Dakota Universal Application